If a woman does not keep pace with her companions,
perhaps it is because she hears a different drummer.
Let her step to the music which she hears, however measured or far away.

Thoreau (with a Conner twist)

All posts (including images and poetry) on this website are copyrighted by Sheila Conner.
Please do not use without permission.
Thank you.






Saturday, December 17, 2011

Art Journaling

(Now, why is this page NOT landscape???Grrrrrr....)




I've had a hankering to start a new art journal. Our 3rd Act Circle is going to do this very thing beginnin January, 2012, but it seems I can't wait. I have dreamed the last couple of mornings about The Paradox of Love, and art journaling, so I think I'll do a journal on "love", and it's many paradoxes. I might use Pittman McGehee's little book when I need a prompt, or I might see my own paradoxes during the day and decide to journal those. Whatever, I bought the journal, and I put my name in it. That's a start, and after all, that's the name of the game: Just begin!




(Maybe this is part of the paradox of love--you can't control things! Dammit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment