If a woman does not keep pace with her companions,
perhaps it is because she hears a different drummer.
Let her step to the music which she hears, however measured or far away.

Thoreau (with a Conner twist)

All posts (including images and poetry) on this website are copyrighted by Sheila Conner.
Please do not use without permission.
Thank you.






Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 2 The ABC's of Advent - Letter B


I woke up this morning about 4:30, with "visions" of art journaling pages dancing in my head. Today, December 2, my Letter B's of Advent are "breathe", "breath", "blow", and "beautiful". One of my all-time favorite hymns is Breathe On Me. I haven't heard it for years, but I heard it clearly in my deepest parts this morning as I woke.
The purpose of my art journaling the ABC's of Advent is to look for "light"...as Ruah Spirit blows her sweet breath on my heart, "sunshine fills its inmost, with not a cloud between."
I have my "Light" for today.
Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment